Restaurant Bus Yuriage
presented by "Terroage"
- Sake Wine
The first floor of the "Restaurant Bus" houses the kitchen
and the second floor is the dining area.
Enjoy the very best seasonal ingredients and drinks from Yuriage and Natori.
Visit "Sasaki Sake Brewery", which was affected by the disaster,
that re-opened on October 1st, 2019.
The food is created by the chef Masaya Watanabe
of "Oupe" restaurant in Sendai.
A special bus tour to meet the producers, feel the terroir,
and enjoy drinks and food.
- Tour on the "Restaurant Bus". The first floor houses the kitchen and the second floor is the dining area
- Visit the production areas of the menu items onboard the "Restaurant Bus"
- Not only to enjoy meals but taste the story behind the ingredients and the drink.
- Savor the culinary mastery of the skillful chef whilst enjoying the scenery. く
- Visit the "Sasaki sake brewery", which re-opened on October 1st, 2019
Tour Yuriage onboard
a Restaurant BusThe exterior of the Restaurant Bus. (Photo for illustrative purposes) There is a small window in the kitchen on the first floor where you can get a glimpse of the chefs at work.
Enjoy a meal
on the second floor of the busThe tables are laid out exquisitely on the second floor. Enjoy the food whilst taking in the scenery.
Sasaki sake brewery"Sasaki sake brewery" of Yuriage. Welcoming the first season of sake preparation at the new brewery.
Pairing with amazing local foodWe are planning a lunch menu utilizing the best marine products from Yuriage and seasonal ingredients from Natori. Enjoy the pairing with the local sake. (Photos for illustrative purposes)
Enjoy the scenery
on an open-air busThe timing of the opening of the ceiling while passing through the magical view spot is paramount. Enjoy the food, drink, and scenery onboard a warm comfortable carriage.
Watanabe MasayaOffering menu items that bring you closer to the essence of the ingredients and connect you deeper to the local food producers.
※ All images are for illustration purposes
JJR Sendai Station East Exit Bus Stop → Yuriage/ Sasaki sake brewery → (Lunch) → Kawa Machi Terasu Yuriage→ JR Sendai Station East Exit Bus Stop
【Meeting place】 JR Sendai Station east exit bus pool
( 1-2-48 Tsutsujigaoka, Miyagino-ku, Sendai)
【Participants】 Maximum 25 persons(Minimum 10 persons)
【Season】 2019 December 13 (Fri.)
【Price】 11,000 yen (tax inc.) per person
【Included in price】
● Bus fee ●Lunch fee ●Paired drinks (1 glass of wine, 1 glass of Japanese sake) ● Sake brewery visit fee