Explore markets and
sake breweries of Koriyama
- Trip made easy
with unlimited taxi rides
Farmers market where fresh vegetables are lined up, have lunch at a vegetarian café using these local vegetables,
a tour of a sake brewery using organic rice,
and go shopping where you can experience the creations of artisan craftsmen.
Package deal including lunch and unlimited taxi rides.
Visit the sites at your own carefree pace and appreciate the food,
the sake and the terroirs of Koriyama.
- A taxi will come at the designated time. Ride unlimited times at your own pace.
- Event days of "Kaisei Marche" where fresh vegetables line the market, with the opportunity to meet and talk to the farmers
- Local vegetables are used in lunch at the Veg café,as well as sake from Niida-honke
(Amazake, Non-alcoholic sweet fermented rice drink is available)
- Visit "Niida-honke" brewery, where the sake is meticulously brewed, starting with growing their organic rice.
- Free cup of coffee at "Britomart" where food, bread, household knick-knack items, flowers, and various products line the market.
Jumbo taxiThere is a timetable and jumbo taxis are free to ride. Recommended to make a schedule.
Kaisei MarcheThere are "Koriyama brand vegetables" and other freshly harvested vegetables at this market. Enjoy conversations with farmers.
Best Table LunchThe restaurant is adjacent to the market. Sake from Niida-honke brewery is included with a lunch using local vegetables.
(Amazake, Non-alcoholic sweet fermented rice drink is available).
Niida-honke brewery visitA long-established sake brewery in Koriyama which grows their own organic rice. Feel and grasp the philosophy of Niida-honke by making the brewery visit.
Niida-honke Sweets DayPurchase desserts made from sake and koji mold, sample Japanese sake, and if you're lucky your trip might just fall on the "Sweets Day" when the mini-market is open.
Miharu Britomart”Fashionable spot with 8 knick-knack shops with the concept of "Artisan craftsmanship." One cup of coffee included.
※ All images are for illustration purposes
This tour program includes unlimited taxi rides between the four locations "Koriyama Station West Exit, tourist bus stop," "Kaisei marche," "Niida-honke," and "Britomart."
(Taxi timetable available)
【Meeting place】 Board from any of the four locations: "Koriyama Station West Exit, tourist bus stop," "Kaisei marche," "Niida-honke," or "Britomart."
【Participants】 Approximately 30 people
※ up to 9 people per jumbo taxi
※ 2 taxis on rotation
1. October 26 (Sat.)
2. November 23 (Sat., holiday)
3. December 12 (Sat.)
【Time】 10:00～17:00 ※ Unlimited taxi rides, Taxi timetable available
【Price】 5,500 Yen per person
【Included in price】
● Taxi fee ● Lunch costs ● Coffee costs
【Not included in price】
● Cost of taxi rides outside of scheduled time ● personal shopping