【Welcome to Nihonmatsu】
- Tipsy in town -
Life with dream wine
in rural Japan
- Wine Beer
1 night 2 day tour to savor the local culture with excellent food and awesome drink at Nihonmatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture.
Talk to producers and chefs, taste and appreciate the vegetables and the beers from the microbrewery founded by an organic farmer. Enjoy a glass of wine while harvesting at the vineyard the next day!
A super satisfactory itinerary, from the food and drink to interaction with the locals, along with included entry to the Dake Onsen Hotsprings.
- Immerse yourself in the power and the dream of rural Japan over the two days
- Organic farm and micro-brewery beer tasting, made by a former government official of Tokyo.
- Enjoy fresh locally sourced vegetables, beer and wine at night. Cheers!
- A special tour of the vineyard and grape sampling before the harvest festival. A special tour of the vineyard and grape sampling before the harvest festival.
Café FukaA very popular local shop. Proudly making cheesecakes that they think are delicious in pursuit of perfection.
Nanakusa farmThe farm president, Seki, not only makes vegetables but also craftｓ beer too.
The owner Nakazato-san
of Farmhouse YuntaHave a feast on beer and vegetables harvested during the day, at "Yunta" where time travels slower!
the boss of Fukushima Farmers' Dream WineWinery created by the "local farmer guys." As a special treat, we will also visit the vineyard belonging to the owner.
Fukushima Farmers' Dream WineThe winery where the harvest festival takes place. Take a sip on your wine while watching the scenery of the vineyard.
Fukushima Farmers' Dream Wine (Ikkei)"Ikkei" red wine using only the grapes from limited vineyards called "Tenkuu no Hojyou" which translates to "fields of the heavens."
※ All images are for illustration purposes
JR Nihonmatsu Station→ Yui no Sato-Azumakan (Bath entry and lunch)→ Cheesecake Studio Café Fuka→ Nanakusa farm→ Farmhouse Yunta→ Gender separate overnight stay at another farmhouse→ Fukushima Farmers' Dream Wine, Vineyard, Harvest festival→ Michi no eki Adachi→ JR Nihonmatsu Station
【Meeting place】 JR Nihonmatsu Station
【Participants】 Max participants 22 persons (Minimum 15 persons)
【Season】 September 28th～29th ※1 night 2 day tour ※ This program has ended
【Time】 September 28th 10:10～29th 15:00 ※1 night 2 day tour
【Price】 ¥19,800 (incl. tax) per person
【Included in price】
● Accommodation (1night stay, incl. breakfast) ● Travel by charter bus, food, drink, entry to onsen experience ● Entry to the harvest festival ● Tax as included in the Itinerary
【Not included in price】
● Souvenirs, etc.